The simple fact is that you are on this website because you know that esports betting is one of the most exciting things to take part in online. As well as the range of events on offer, the drama is unparalleled and exceeds even traditional sports.
That being said, there is nothing more important when it comes to gambling than doing so responsibly and we want all visitors to Esports Gamblers to gamble in a way that is healthy and within their means.
This ultimately means that you only see betting as a casual hobby to enhance your enjoyment when watching events – and nothing more. Therefore, it is important to keep the following in mind:
- Set a budget: This will, of course, differ from player to player, but ensure that you never stake more money than you can afford to lose.
- Time: Spending too much time gambling can seriously affect your mood and finances, so take a break every so often. All betting sites that we recommend at Esports Gamblers are fully licensed and will therefore offer help with this.
- Habits: Keep an eye out for signs that you are struggling and showing addictive behaviour. This can include chasing losses, which you should never do. There are plenty of self-exclusion tools on the market which can help you to stay in control.
Helpful responsible gambling organisations
No matter how much you are struggling when it comes to gambling, there is always help available. There are plenty of organisations available to offer free, non-judgmental guidance on a 24/7 basis and these are some of the most popular.
- Gamble Aware: https://www.begambleaware.org/
- Gamblers Anonymous: https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/
- Responsible Gambling Council: https://www.responsiblegambling.org/
- European Casino Association: https://www.europeancasinoassociation.org/helplines-helpcenters-self-exclusion-portals/